Monday 10 June 2013

My Husband is in love with another woman

A while ago, I discovered my husband was having an affair. It wasn't a short term roll in the hay it was more of a relationship with another Lady.
Well to cut the long story short after all the trouble, the separation the quarrels and the tears and begging for forgiveness,we decided to give it another shot. We moved on with our lives,until last week when I tried to use his phone and found a suspicious received call. Then I discovered he
was still in contact with her. now this lady has moved on, she's married now and has a child and is fearful for her own marriage cos I did threaten her about telling her husband what
she was up to, so I'd doubt she will try. So I asked him, dude what is all this about? From our discussion, I realized that their relationship wasn't just intimate that he loved her and now, he has a hard time letting go of
her.
It is tough for me you know. I told him if he loves her, he can go to her and I'll be fine but he said he doesn't and I know he's lying. I know he loves her cos I could tell he was pained when he
realized she was getting married.
It's all really depressing right now. should I give him space to get over it cos he keeps calling her just to talk to her. Honestly right now, I'm tired,
I'm about to give up.

1 comment:

  1. Relationships are never easy. Are there kids involved? Was this affair before or after you got married? Does he want to be with her? You have a right to happiness but at the same time if you feel your marriage is worth fighting for then do so.
    Ultimately you have to make the major decision of leaving or staying. Consult God every step of the way.
    Will be Praying with you

    ReplyDelete